5 Ways to Clean Your Custom Gold Grillz
Custom gold grillz are becoming more popular with each passing year. They are one of the hottest beauty trends, adopted by popular musicians and Hollywood A-listers alike. Adorning teeth with gems and precious metals is an ancient practice that resurged in today’s fashion industry. The Mayans and other ancient civilizations practiced tooth embellishment. Studies have indicated that the Mayan civilization embellished teeth to beautify and as a form of dentistry.
The decision to have bespoke gold grillz made is a significant investment you’ll want to protect, thus making sure your investment lasts. This blog will cover five ways to clean your custom gold grillz in Brooklyn.
Cleaning Your Gold Grillz
Once you receive your custom gold grillz, you will want to start wearing them. But once you are done wearing them for the day, it isn’t as simple as popping them out of your mouth and putting them into a container. You need to make sure that you take the time to give them a thorough cleaning.
It will only take a few minutes to clean your custom gold grillz by following these steps. You should make this a regular part of your routine, preferably after each wear. The non-toxic gold cleaner should be used less frequently, as your gold grillz in Brooklyn will need to be shined less often. Follow these steps:
- Remove your grillz from your mouth and rinse it with warm water.
- Moisten a soft-bristled toothbrush and gently scrub away the germs and bacteria.
- Fill a glass with Hydrogen Peroxide and add your custom gold grillz to the solution.
Let them soak in the solution for 3 to 5 minutes. After soaking them in the Hydrogen Peroxide solution, rinse your custom gold grillz in warm water.
- Use your soft-bristled toothbrush to gently scrub away any remaining solution and rinse them again in warm water. Pat the gold grillz dry with a non-abrasive cloth.
- You can periodically use a non-toxic gold cleaner to shine your grillz. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions and use a soft-bristle toothbrush to apply the solution and a soft cloth to remove the cleaner and buff your grillz. Rinse thoroughly, and your grillz will shine like new!
Remember to rinse them thoroughly to avoid any solution remaining on the grillz, which could impact the integrity of your gold grillz. The cleaning process may take a few minutes to complete, but the result is a beautiful custom gold grillz that will last. Are you ready to create your custom gold grillz in Brooklyn? Our team can help you determine the details you want to include and ensure you get the perfect fit. Get your Custom Gold Grillz in Brooklyn today!
If you have chosen to adorn your teeth with custom gold grillz, you are one of the many thousands of people adopting this popular beauty trend. At Common Rite Supply, we specialize in creating beautiful, bespoke tooth embellishments and custom gold grillz in Brooklyn. Tooth embellishment has never been more popular, and if you own a bespoke custom gold grillz, you’ll want to protect your investment by properly caring for your gold grillz.